In order to help inform the emerging new Chichester Harbour Conservancy Management Plan, due to be published in 2019, the Conservancy is inviting everyone who lives in or visits Chichester Harbour to complete this short online survey.
Committee Room 3, County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RQ
Grant Funding pre-event between 6pm and 6.45pm:
• You are invited to attend prior to the main Committee Meeting to find out about the way that the Council will consider delivering community funding using a proposed crowdfunding model.
• Videos and other promotional material will be available, as well as opportunities for you to look at the proposed website, and staff will be on hand to help you to understand the basic principles.
The full committee meeting will start at 7pm and includes the following agenda items:
• Road Space Audit Update.
• Florence Road car park.
• Parking Charges for evening and weekend Public Parking at County Council buildings.
• Community Initiative Funding
• Talk With Us – Public Questions Time.
If you have a question please do contact us in advance
Alex and Kellie, our new hosts at The Barleycorn, invite you to meet them at a special evening on Saturday night – from 6pm
To entertain you Heidi-Pearl Chandler will sing a little bit of Country, a little bit of Rock and Roll.
Alex and Kellie are our new hosts at The Barleycorn. They want to make The Barleycorn a real community pub. Come and meet them on Saturday evening for a great evening. A special welcome from 6pm and singer Heidi-Pearl Chandler will be singing some Country and some Rock and Roll, at 8.30pm.
Imogen is doing a ‘car wash’ in the car park of St Wilfrids Church hall on Saturday 17th February between 11am and 2pm. Tea and coffee will also be available. She is raising money to go to Tanzania with Bishop Luffa and Grassroots; https://www.grassroots.org.uk/tanzania/ The cost of a car wash and a chamois will be £6.
Stars Judi Dench A film by Stephen Frears The extraordinary true story of an unlikely friendship in the later years of Queen Victoria’s (Judi Dench) remarkable rule.
Please come and do your bit to keep Maybush Copse in good shape. Woodchip path maintenance, spreading/forking in sand to improve the main grassy pathway so brink bucket, spade, a fork if you can.
Please wear appropriate clothing and stout footwear. Children are welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.