What sort of improved A27 do we need? Have your say: Take part in an on line survey – WSCC invite as many people as possible to complete the consultation. Please go to: https://haveyoursay.westsussex.gov.uk/highways-and-transport/build-a-better-a27
See letter from Andy Collins. The consultation closes on March 29
The Parish Council Meeting planned for today has been postponed. It will now take place on Thursday March 8th in the Village Hall at 7pm
Chidham Parochial Primary School is closed today (Thursday) and tomorrow (Friday) because of bad weather. Bosham Primary will close at noon on Thursday. Bourne Community College is closed on Thursday. For full list of school closures see West Sussex Schools Emergency closures.
Seals Parent and Toddler Group (Friday in St Wilfrid’s) has been cancelled because of the very cold weather
Bad weather is forecast over the next few days. It may be necessary to cancel or postpone some events.
Notices will be posted on this website. The timing of any postponement is difficult to forecast, and may be ‘last minute’.
If you plan to attend the Parish Council Meeting on Thursday, please check the website for any notice before you go, remembering to refresh(reload) the page so that you have the most up to date information.
Committee Room 3, County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RQ
Grant Funding pre-event between 6pm and 6.45pm:
• You are invited to attend prior to the main Committee Meeting to find out about the way that the Council will consider delivering community funding using a proposed crowdfunding model.
• Videos and other promotional material will be available, as well as opportunities for you to look at the proposed website, and staff will be on hand to help you to understand the basic principles.
The full committee meeting will start at 7pm and includes the following agenda items:
• Road Space Audit Update.
• Florence Road car park.
• Parking Charges for evening and weekend Public Parking at County Council buildings.
• Community Initiative Funding
• Talk With Us – Public Questions Time.
If you have a question please do contact us in advance