In order to help inform the emerging new Chichester Harbour Conservancy Management Plan, due to be published in 2019, the Conservancy is inviting everyone who lives in or visits Chichester Harbour to complete this short online survey.
Committee Room 3, County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RQ
Grant Funding pre-event between 6pm and 6.45pm:
• You are invited to attend prior to the main Committee Meeting to find out about the way that the Council will consider delivering community funding using a proposed crowdfunding model.
• Videos and other promotional material will be available, as well as opportunities for you to look at the proposed website, and staff will be on hand to help you to understand the basic principles.
The full committee meeting will start at 7pm and includes the following agenda items:
• Road Space Audit Update.
• Florence Road car park.
• Parking Charges for evening and weekend Public Parking at County Council buildings.
• Community Initiative Funding
• Talk With Us – Public Questions Time.
If you have a question please do contact us in advance
17th Feb Car wash. Imogen Matthews is doing a 'car wash' in the car park of St Wilfrids Church hall on 17th February between 11am and 2pm. Tea and coffee will also be available. She is raising money to go to Tanzania with Bishop Luffa and Grassroots; https://www.grassroots.org.uk/tanzania/
The Grassroots project in Tanzania is based in Mbeya near the border with Zambia. The area is poor, but since 1998 thousands of children have been supported . The cost of a car wash and a chamois will be £6.